Pages

September 29, 2012

Weeklong Update!

Okay, so it has been almost a week since I have been able to post anything...

I have worked more than 60 hours this week, and I am exhausted. It is the end of the quarter, end of the month, and we have to get our books in order for an account audit. We are either about to acquire another company, or be bought out. Only a few people are in the know, but they are not talking.

I also have been dealing with a few issues on the home front that have kept me from posting, too. My halfway better half decided that he was going to try and mix alcohol and Ambien as a desert... Well that did not work out according to plans and I ended up in the ER with him, getting a saline flush of the system... 

I have also been informed that my account has been rejected from Adsense due to 'Adult' content... I have reviewed what I have posted and I PERSONALLY see no issues with it, but if they want adult, they're going to get it...

Starting tonight!

Enjoy:


 



Peek-a-boo!
Oh...
My
Gawd...
Let mama get another shot of Jager....

No comments:

Post a Comment