Pages

October 1, 2012

Muscle Monday

Good Morning! I hope everyone is able to rub the sleep out of their eyes, and brush the Vodka residue from their teeth, Because it is MONDAY!

Not only is it Monday, it is the first day of October, and in Florida that means some things:

1) The average daytime temperature drops from 90+ to a cool 83! Who-Hoo! (Don't knock it, you haven't lived yet until you burn your taint on the car seat On Halloween)

2) Two people who have nothing in common with anyone here make Florida base camp, and every commercial that interrupts Honey-Boo-Boo Child is either trying to scare the shit outta the old people, or scare the shit outta religious people! Hold on to your asses, its going to be a wild ride!

I, having never been a person who regards mornings as particularly hard or unpleasant, know that my some of my fellow brethren don't necessarily feel the same way as I do. So to really open your eyes in a way that Folgers can't I present Muscle Monday:





 Yes, yes I WILL help put your lotion on....



Mmm.... fuzzy......



Why is he even BOTHERING with the hoodie?

malemodelfeet:

David Ramirez / homotography.com
With a look like that it has to be good....




I'm on dish duty!


What the hell is he sitting on? Not me, I know, but still?




End the post with a little love!

And some Passion:




 Everyone be safe and enjoy their Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment