Pages

January 2, 2013

Wow Wow Wednesday!!!

So, I feel a little better about getting you all (crickets) updated about my life and times. So I will get an early start to the posting. I am going to do a little bit of an eclectic version of WWW, just let me know what gets you drooling (or leaking other fluids as the case may be) and what you would rather see me leave in the cobwebbed infested corners of my skull! You be the judge! Without further ado:


Just Fucking Perfect! 




How I *WISH* I wrestled in High School
Yes, all of it. No, don't 'Go Slow', pussy.
No, I will not be needing a blanket, just let me set up the camera...

Someone's been wearing a speedo...

I'll sit on this Santa lap any day...


If you stare long enough, an Ocean will appear in the background. Awesome trick!
Not well lit, but just enough light for what I'm going to do...

So fucking hot, I would take those off with my teeth.

Yes, I would like some tea, please.  I know what I am going to use to stir it, too.

Why even BOTHER with the pants, take 'em off, and make me happy!

This is my week planned out, I rest on Sunday, of course.
How New Years eve ends at My house...

No comments:

Post a Comment