Pages

January 2, 2013

New Job is trying to kill me... But for why does it not love me?

I had a relatively dangerous day... It started out with the coffee machine spewing hot coffee everywhere on the guy in front of me. He was cute, tight dockers, fuzzy little beard, but all the attraction goes out the door when you hit the floor screaming "oh god! its inside my shirt" and then don't have the decency to remove said shirt. I would have gladly dragged him off to a dark corner and nursed his burns with my tongue used a cool compress on his injuries. But alas, it was not to be. So THAT was my first escape with death (or at least horrific pain, which with my pain threshold, is usually preferred). So after I am in my office for a while I get called over to the North Tower 9th floor for more 'new hire paperwork'. I and another new girl go over to sign our crap, and after we finish we go to the 9th floor lobby and call an elevator car. We hear the most OBNOXIOUS screeching and then a huge BANG, and the doors open to this:




Going Down to HELL!!! MUWHAHAHAHAH (that's what I heard in my head)



So, yeah... we both step back as if something hideous was coming at us. Not disfigured toddler hideous, I mean one of the Kardashians standing there beckoning us to step in Hideous, yeah that bad... My co-worker tried to push the button and call another car, and the 'demon car' (as we call it now) just kept going DING-DING-DING, I am here use ME!   We took the stairs...

No! not all the way down, just one flight, and we used another car that came. You think I am WALKING down NINE flights of concrete steps... I didn't see where I wrote "hot frat boy convention in the stair way"... Sheesh.

Anyway about an hour later, there is a bunch of commotion, and I walk out to see what is going on, and the fire department has shown up at the North tower...  Did not cross my ferret like mind that something could have happened with the 'Demon Car'...  Sure as hell enough 30 mins later I get the scoop from the building security: and this is what goes on my FB:


   
Yup, some stupid tricks did something stupid...


Yep, you guessed it. Someone was stupid/deranged/suicidal enough to get into that damn car.... I swear to god that there are people out there that should not be allowed to breath OR breed...


 And that was escape from death # 2. Enough for me for one night, thankyouverymuch!

So that was my epic exciting day. I am doing a new twist on Thursday.. I am going to try to do 'Thick Thursday' see how it works out.

You'll have to tune in to see what part is the 'thick' one though...



No comments:

Post a Comment