Pages

September 10, 2012

Manic Monday...

So, I've included a picture of my 'work-station-area' (my overly linguistic HR rep calls it that, I call it 'prison without bars'). This was taken at 9:00 am, that was a good look for the area, not too cluttered. I spent 11 hours there today. And yet I still have questions as to why I have problems with my sanity...

In other news: my bestest and longest friend went to the ER for 'tummy discomfort', 3 hours later we are in the surgical waiting room trying to figure out how long an appendix surgery should take... (1.5 hours, if they're near bursting, apparently) She is good, feeling a lot better, and looking forward to getting back to normal, (which I keep telling her is an un-attainable goal for any friend of mine).

Work sucked, again. But I have a job, I have a loving family, and I have a pulse. So I guess it could be worse...

Going to go eat dinner and help the halfway-better-half (ya' like that?) with his math homework. Okay and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment