Pages

September 21, 2012

Fratboy-Friday!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the weekend! Today has been a great day here at House O'hell air conditioning! Running the office all by myself, again! But new junior dispatcher starts on Monday Morning! I am so very excited!


I read a really really great article which I will post here when I get home. It was a very revealing look inside Mitt Romney's thoughts, especially those on poor/underprivileged people (he refers specifically to "those people").

I don't have a car elevator, a private Boeing 737, or a horse that ran in the 2012 Olympics, or a shit-ton of money to throw at every problem that arises. I have my own hard working hands, and the satisfaction of knowing that what is mine is truly, unquestionably mine. Bought, paid for, and owned through my own hard work and dedication!

Done ranting! Now, without further adu, please allow me to introduce the boys of FRATBOY-FRIDAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment