Pages

October 8, 2012

Monday.... Fu*king Monday.... & and Muscles...

So today was yet another day at Satan's A/C, inc. Ya ever meet those people who HATE their jobs? I mean like, with a passion...  The ones that have a list? (You know what list I am talking about, don't play dumb!) My list is called the SWAT list. That means that I can probably get everyone in the top 3 before SWAT takes my ass out.

I revised that list today. That was the kind of Day it was. I worked 74 hours the week before last. I was so excited that NJD (New Junior Dispatcher) was going to be able to pick up a lot of the slack, and today those hopes were crushed. They put a freeze on any non-essential overtime. So apperently, since I am ABLE to manage the entire office by my self, it means that any additional help would be 'Non Essential'...

I am not sure how I could have avoided getting myself in this mess. Maybe after the 65th hour I should have just shot someone (on my list, of course) in the knee-cap, as a warning shot. Maybe then they would have realized what they have done to me. Maybe not. It still would have felt good. I imagine it like this:

'Thank you for calling XXX Orlando this is Aaron, Please hold while I re-load'

Has a certain ring to it. Okay. Okay, I know, not funny. Many people have died in terrible workplace shootings. And While I would never, ever hurt anyone in a non-defensive way, I am still able to jest about it.

Now, onto what we all really care about!

Hot muscles, and hotter boys:


freeballinboys:

Dibs on the guy in white.
I want the one on the right.... First.


His cock looks so thick, he could wear his watch on it ;)
My future Gardener...
.

That’s a nice big dip stick you got there ;)
My Future mechanic...


Yum! Poolside meat ;)
My Future Pool Boy...


Has longing in his eyes...


Nice Pecs...


Well Oiled hard-body...


I am sooo ready for some football ;)
What is that, Klingon? Don't care I would spend HOURS studying...


brentwalker092:

Wrought iron… :)
Look at his shoulders...


Perfectly Sculpted...


I call dibs on the one on the left...


The best part is when the blindfold comes off...


I bet I'm better at ball playing...


Did someone say 'tushy-tamer'?


No seriously, I can't find my pants...


Lucky Yamaha


sfgutmuscle:

Beautiful
I have the sudden urge to motorboat something...


Keep pulling those shorts down ;)
Wonderful Sunset...



No comments:

Post a Comment