Pages

September 19, 2012

WOW Wednesday!!!

Happy Hump Day!

Those of you following my work saga will know that the 'lady' (read: street walker, with tighter clothes) we hired to fill the position of junior dispatcher was not working out.

By not working out I mean SERIOUSLY not working out.

Like hamsters and snakes co-habitating, not working out!

Like Mitt Romney and a hidden camera not working out.

Hanging up on customers, being dishonest to co-workers, and snapping at the other office staff. She snapped at the wrong one yesterday.

Our General Manager asked her to correct a mistake he had made; she looked at him in front of God and everybody and said (and I am quoting) 'Dat don't sound like my problem, it sound like yours'.

Like a developmentally challenged lamb being led to slaughter. There was a brief 3 seconds when I thought all would be okay, The GM asked 'what did you say?'.

An escape route! Back pedal! Beg forgiveness, blame it in the crack you are smoking! ANY THING!

What she said: 'you heard me, I didn't stutter'...

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

So I get to pull 12 hour days until we are yet again able to fill the position!

So sorry for being late. Here are some of the guys that make me go WOW!

By the way: I would love some suggestions on how to improve the blog!

I have a nice upload for 'frat boy-Friday'!

No comments:

Post a Comment