Pages

September 16, 2012

Slow Sunday...

Had a great time last night out with the other-half. It's amazing what just spending time with someone can do. You almost forget the reasons you two are together, and then you spend quality time together and voila! . Not saying there are no problems, just that they get put into perspective!

Saw a cool FB post, thought I would share. I try not to get too political, but it makes a good point.

Went grocery shopping today, I either need to do it all the time, or never again! The cost of food is ridiculous!
I just threw down over $100.00 for
Milk
Eggs
Bread
Cheese
Cereal
Spaghetti
Ground Chuck
Chicken Breast
And some minor miscellaneous crap!

Seriously, what the hell!

Anyway, I am going to relax and do some homework!

Here is the picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment