Pages

September 17, 2012

Funday Monday!

Just finished all the homeworks! Now it is time for the sleep!
Got everything I set out to do today done, feel accomplished. I am also now the owner of a beautiful 19' bow rider. Needs some work, but like everything else, tender loving care and time can make anything awesome!

I go back to work in the am, and I can only imagine. I was off all day today, and I was ONLY called 6 times by Ms. Experience.  I swear, I don't have a resentment towards the fact that she works half as hard as I do, gets paid more, and is able to SLIDE by every task 'cause she knows that I will inevitably pick up all of her slack... No, not at All.

Favorite Quotes from my trusty co-worker this week include:

" Ah axed him 'bout dat, he said he done gone and did it yesterday"

" don't no-one tell me I gotts to do dat ereryday" (when asked about the DAILY sales report)

Or my favorite:

 To a customer on the phone:

" tsk (tongue-click) AH had said AH was sorry, so don't take dat tone wit me.... (then hangs up)"

The Job Hunt continues, and if they think it is bad when I am off for 1 Monday, imagine how bad it will be when I no longer answer the phone for their questions.

Hope you ladies and gents have a great night, I will be on later tomorrow, with more fantastical pictures of hot dudes being hot dudes!

For now, I think this is a good example of how my animals act EVERY DAMN TIME someone comes to the door:



http://www.billinexile.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/09/pizza.jpg

Good night, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment